All Canton Local Schools Participate in Online Registration
Steps to Register Your Child(ren) in Canton Local School District for the 2021-2022 school year:
- 1. Complete Online Registration - Please click the New Student Registration button below to create an account for your child(ren). Watch the video at end of the page for help! Registration will not be complete until all required documentation has been collected.
NOTE: Parents of students who currently attend preschool through Canton Local Schools do not need to re-register for kindergarten. You will receive a separate email with instructions.
- 2. Call to schedule an appointment with the registrar - Once the online registration process is complete, call the district office at 330-484-8019 to schedule an appointment with the registrar. PLEASE NOTE: ONLY ONE legal parent/guardian permitted, please do not bring your child(ren) with you.
Items needed for registration are:
- Child's Birth certificate
- Two proofs of residency (see right)
- Parent / Guardian Photo ID
- Vaccination records
- Child's Student Social Security Card
- Custody papers if applicable
Preschool families: please also bring proof of income if you would like to be considered for zero or reduced tuition.
Bring one of these:
- Current pay stub
- Previous year tax return
- Public assistance financial forms