ABC Quarter Auction in November
The Academic Booster Club will hold its annual Quarter Auction on Saturday, November 10, 2018, at Canton South High School. The event features many items for bid, door prizes and merchandise for sale from local vendors. Tickets are $5 presale and $6 at the door. For ticket information, questions or to make a donation, contact ABC President Theresa Cerett at firstname.lastname@example.org or Nicole Boyd at email@example.com.
Mission: The Academic Booster Club’s mission is to encourage, support and recognize academic excellence at Canton South High School. Promote a positive student self-image and assist in implementing academic progress and programs. Provide an effective support group for students, faculty, and parents.
Community Service Hours
*Students who need service learning hours for NHS, NTHS, or class requirements can volunteer for our events by contacting CSHS counselors:
Nicky Boyd firstname.lastname@example.org
Josh Kern email@example.com
Please contact a board member if you are interested in being a part of any of the following activities:
- Back-to-school Staff Appreciation
- Homecoming Dance
- Open House / College Fair
- Academic Options Information Night
- Financial Aid Night
- 8th Grade Transition Night
- Quarter Auction (biggest ABC fundraiser for scholarships)
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon
- Underclassmen Recognition Breakfast (we provide Academic Letters to our students who have obtained a 3.5 GPA. Students who obtain a 3.5 GPA and participate in at least one extra-curricular activity will receive an Academic Letter and a t-shirt).
- Senior Scholarships
- Contribute to Senior Scholars Banquet