Canton South students have the opportunity to attend career technical programs at Canton South, Perry, Sandy Valley, and East Canton.
Career Technical programs are designed to prepare young adults for a broad range of careers that require varying levels of education, from high school, apprenticeships and postsecondary certificates to college and university degrees. Many students receive industry certifications or credentials before graduation.
While most students attend CTE programs during their junior and senior years, there are a few opportunities for students in grades 9-12. Admission to these programs can be competitive; grades and attendance are considered.
Click here to learn about how Career Tech programs can earn you credit through CT2!
South Stark Career Academy: Career Tech Programs at Canton South, Perry, East Canton, and Sandy Valley.
Canton South (Download brochure)
Perry (Download brochure)
- Automotive Technologies
- Construction Technologies
- Graphic and Visual Design
- Metal Fabrication/Welding
- Programming and Gaming Design
- Project Lead The Way - Engineering / Biomedical Sciences
- Small Animal Science
- Sports Medicine
- 21st Century Business
Business and Finance
Healthcare Occupations Technologies
Medical Tech Prep
Project Lead the Way Engineering
- Media and Video production (Coming 2019)
- Business & Administrative Services (Includes Entrepreneurship Pathway)
- Career Based Intervention (CBI)
- Horticulture - (Coming 2019*) Download flyer
- CTE business program (for East Canton students only)